The Role of Private Sector in Providing Innovative Solutions to the Water and Sanitation Sector in Nigeria
Are you a Nigerian / West African / World expert in:
Water related business? Utility? Water, sanitation and related development issues? Sustainable Development Goals? Access to basic services for low income populations? Business and human rights? Market-based solutions? Impact investing? Social entrepreneurship? Blended finance? Circular economy? Decentralized business models?
Innovate 4 Water Abuja is for you:
2 days of matchmaking focusing on water and sanitation, entrepreneurship and sustainable investments.
Innovate 4 Water Abuja is co-organized by two SWA partners, Zenith Water Projects and Waterpreneurs, in the spirit of multi-sectorial collaboration.
November 27 – 28, 2018
NAF Conference Centre – 496 Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Innovate 4 Water is particularly relevant for:
- Water utilities, technology providers
- Small and Medium Enterprises operating in the water & sanitation sectors
- Multinational companies with interests in the water & sanitation sectors
- Investors (banking, asset management, private banking, foundations, corporate companies)
- Water & sanitation institutions (foundations, coalitions, NGOs)
- International organisations, national governments, development institutions
- UN agencies with interest in WASH and IWRM
Innovate 4 Water is bringing water and sanitation innovators, investors and other stakeholders together to accelerate innovation and diffusion, supporting sustainable technologies and business models for access to safe water and sanitation.
The design and delivery of Innovate 4 Water is unique and effective because the event is:
- action oriented
- highly curated
- business-networking focused
Read more on www.innovate4water.net/abuja-2018