Global Business Leaders Advancing Water Stewardship and Resilience
The CEO Water Mandate is a special initiative established in 2007 by the UN Secretary General and the UN Global Compact (UNGC) in partnership with the Pacific Institute to advance corporate water stewardship around the world.
The Mandate offers a powerful forum for companies to share good practices and forge partnerships to address urgent water challenges related to scarcity, quality, governance and access to water and sanitation.
Join the 100 Basins Movement
The global business community is coming together to achieve collective positive water impact in 100 priority basins by 2030. Working with our partners, the CEO Water Mandate is aligning initiatives within the water sector including the Water Resilience Coalition, Forward Faster, and Open Call to drive collective action.
- Become part of a collective movement supported by a robust network of resources and trusted partners to facilitate progress.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to water action across your entire enterprise and in basins around the world.
- Leverage your company voice – call on industry peers to join you and multiply the power of your impact.
- Support our shared humanitarian, environmental, and economic future by building a more water-resilient world.
Endorsing the CEO Water Mandate
Accelerate your action on water. Endorse the CEO Water Mandate to commit your business to continual progress along six areas of water stewardship:
- Direct Operations
- Supply Chain & Watershed Management
- Collective Action
- Public Policy
- Community Engagement