The CEO Water Mandate is a commitment platform for business leaders and learners to advance water stewardship. Endorsing companies commit to action across six key elements and report annually on progress. In doing so, they:
1. Identify and manage business risks
2. Strengthen brand and reputation
3. Cut costs through water use efficiency
- Demonstrate your commitment stakeholders
- Connect to our global network of water stewardship experts and practitioners
- Pilot innovative concepts, tools, methodologies, and good practices
- Join Mandate events and webinars
The CEO Water Mandate welcomes companies with at least 10 employees and from all sectors, from all parts of the world, and at all stages of the water stewardship journey.
- Become UN Global Compact signatories
- Agree to the Mandate’s six core commitment areas
- Report annually on progress
All endorsing companies are expected to make a meaningful contribution to the work of the Mandate, financially or otherwise. While non-compulsory, the Mandate Secretariat suggests a general contribution based on the endorser’s annual revenue. Please find a table of suggested contributions here.
Interested, but not ready to endorse?
Sign up for updates and more information below.