CEO Water Mandate Secretariat releases Stockholm World Water Week 2018 session summaries
As with the past several years, the Mandate Secretariat spent the last week of August at Stockholm World Water Week where it convened its annual multi-stakeholder working conference. The Mandate held and participated in several sessions, both within and outside of the main World Water Week conference, including some focused on:
- Understanding river basin context
- How the private sector can support public water resource management
- The role of investors in scaling water stewardship
- Nature-based solutions for climate resilience
- The new Aqueduct Water Management Atlas
- Water stewardship collaborations in the textiles sector
- Mobilizing business on WASH
- Water stewardship partnership and financing models for scale
Today, we are delighted to release the Mandate’s summary report from the conference, highlighting the main themes and takeaways from Mandate sessions throughout the week. We believe these sessions revealed a highly engaged community of stewardship practitioners and supporters, while also highlighting several important new insights, tools, efforts, and best practices.
To download the summary, click the button below.