Monday, August 24, 2020
During this 45 minute webinar, Aligning Measurement and Metrics for Basin Resilience, a group of researchers from the project team present a novel and timely approach for building basin-level water resilience through a stakeholder-driven process. This approach, known as the Water Resilience Accounting Framework (WRAF), supports a consistent and coherent set of water metrics at all scales that can be used to assess basin-level water system resilience and the contributions of stakeholders, individually and collectively. For more information on WRAF and related resources, please visit: https://ceowatermandate.org/waterprotocol/.
The project team consists of: the CEO Water Mandate, the Pacific Institute, Alliance for Global Water Adaptation (AGWA), Resolute Development Solutions, the Global Commission on Adaptation, UMASS Amherst, International Water Management Institute (IWMI), and World Resources Institute (WRI).
- Jason Morrison (Pacific Institute/CEO Water Mandate)
- Ashok Chapagain (Pacific Institute/CEO Water Mandate)
- Fred Boltz (Resolute Development Solutions)
- Lisa Rebelo (International Water Management Institute (IWMI))
- Colin Strong (World Resources Institute (WRI))
- John Matthews (Alliance for Global Water Adaptation (AGWA))