- Access credible, high quality information on climate adaptation issues and share experiences and lessons learnt.
weADAPT is an online ‘open space’ on climate adaptation issues (including the synergies between adaptation and mitigation) which allows practitioners, researchers and policy makers to access credible, high quality information and to share experiences and lessons learnt with the weADAPT community. It is designed to facilitate learning, exchange, collaboration and knowledge integration to build a professional community of research and practice on adaptation issues while developing policy-relevant tools and guidance for adaptation planning and decision-making.
- Have a report or case study to share? Get sharing now! Find out how here.
- Want to undertake research and learn from other member’s experiences? Find out how here.
- Looking to connect and collaborate with others? Find out how here.
- Want to know even more about weADAPT’s services? Click here.
weADAPT is developed and maintained by the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI). Content is curated both by SEI and the weADAPT team, a dynamic network of Knowledge Partners, using an innovative suite of technologies. weADAPT started life as ‘wikiADAPT’ and has grown into a collection of over 1000 articles and case studies. The technical development of weADAPT is based on extensive consultation with Knowledge Partners by the Stockholm Environment Institute. It has been the result of collaborations over several years.