Scaling water stewardship to the mainstream requires that both learn core concepts and best practices and share them to our own networks. This course is design to enable network leaders from around the world to teach key water stewardship lessons to their members. It includes a downloadable template Powerpoint presentation, tips and insights that will help you teach the material, and a variety of others way in which you can help raise awareness and engagement on helpful water stewardship projects, initiatives, tools, and more.
- Raise Awareness by Offering a One-Hour Water Stewardship 101 Workshop
- Promote Local Water Solutions through the Water Stewardship Toolbox
- Mobilize Collective Action around Water Issues Through the Water Action Hub
- Coordinate Collective Action Projects to Take Action on SDG 6
- Promote the CEO Water Mandate to Foster Water Stewardship Commitments