Thursday, November 12, 2020 | 10:00-11:30 AM ET
The CEO Water Mandate worked with UNFCCC, CDP, IUCN, Alliance for Global Water Adaptation, and SIWI for the Race to Zero Dialogues on the water day on November 12, 2020. This event showcased the water sector’s vision of a zero-carbon, resilient future and the water-related tools and solutions needed to win the Race to Zero. The event aimed to 1) generate wide and inclusive support for the Climate Action Pathway for Water; 2) spotlight innovative and evidence-based water initiatives that advance water sector transformation and catalyze systems change; and 3) demonstrate the growing ambition and proliferation of climate action commitments by non-state actors in the water sector to ensure that we swim together toward the Race to Zero finish line.
- Sanda Ojiambo, CEO and Executive Director, the UN Global Compact
- Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance & Compliance Officer, NBIM
- Emilio Tenuta, Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Ecolab
- Petteri Taalas, Secretary-General, World Meteorological Organization
- Jason Morrison, Head, CEO Water Mandate