Friday, October 16, 2020 | 10:00-11:00AM ET / 14:00-15:00PM GMT
To combat the spread of COVID-19 and rebuild our economies during and after the pandemic, collective action on water and hygiene is essential. On the back of Global Handwashing Day, WASH4Work, CEO Water Mandate’s Water Resilience Coalition and WaterAid united to bring together business leaders and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) experts. During this virtual session leading businesses and WASH experts shared how companies can take action on WASH to contain the pandemic within their operations, supply chains and surrounding communities. The session provided practical guidance and inspiring examples to drive ambitious, tangible, and collective corporate action which accelerates water and hygiene access for long term resilience.
- Michael Alexander, WASH4Work Vice Chair Head of Environment, Water, Agriculture Sustainability at Diageo;
- Peter Schulte, Senior Digital Engagement Associate at Pacific Institute/The CEO Water Mandate;
- Dr. Om Prasad Gautam, Senior WASH Manager Hygiene at WaterAid;
- Ruth Romer, Senior Private Sector Advisor at WaterAid;
- Saswat Rath, Senior Manager, Global Sustain-ability at Gap Inc.;
- Kim Faulkner, VP E2E Supply Chain, Latin America at Colgate Palmolive