- Learn how you can align your strategies as well as measure and manage your contribution to the realization of the SDGs.
The SDG Compass provides guidance for companies on how they can align their strategies as well as measure and manage their contribution to the realization of the SDGs.
Our planet faces massive economic, social and environmental challenges. To combat these, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) define global priorities and aspirations for 2030. They represent an unprecedented opportunity to eliminate extreme poverty and put the world on a sustainable path.
Governments worldwide have already agreed to these goals. Now it is time for business to take action. The SDG Compass explains how the SDGs affect your business – offering you the tools and knowledge to put sustainability at the heart of your strategy business.
6 Similar Resources Found:
- CEO Guide to the SDGs (2017)
- Scaling Corporate Action on WASH in Supply Chains - White Paper (2016)
- Private sector and water supply, sanitation and hygiene (2015)
- Pathways to Achieving Sustainable Development Goals Related to Water and Sanitation: An Experience from India (2015)
- Serving the Public Interest: Corporate Water Stewardship and Sustainable Development (2015)
- Post-2015 Agenda and Related Sustainable Development Goals Issue Focus: Water & Sanitation and the Role of Business (2014)
Developed by: UN Global Compact, Global Reporting Initiative, World Business Council for Sustainable Development