October 15, 2015
The Mandate has released meeting summaries for its sessions convened on August 25-26 during Stockholm World Water Week. These sessions explored a variety of key water stewardship issues, including:
Tools and Approaches for Improving Water Stewardship Performance
- Making the Business Case for Water Stewardship
- Improving the Effectiveness and Credibility of Corporate Water Stewardship Collective Action
- Sharing Best Practices through the Mandate’s Water Stewardship Toolbox
Corporate Water Stewardship in Support of a Water and Sanitation SDG
- Corporate Water Stewardship and SDG6 on Water and Sanitation: From Vision to Action
- Metrics for a Smarter Water Future: Linking Measurement of Corporate Water Stewardship Practice with the Indicator System Underpinning a Water SDG
Accelerating Corporate Action on WASH (co-convened with WaterAid and WBCSD)
The co-conveners for this session have identified potential areas for further action and would be interested in hearing from you if you’d be interested in taking part or learning more about these activities. Please see Slide 11 of the meeting summary for more details. If so, please email Mai-Lan at email@example.com.
As with other Mandate meetings, these sessions allowed participants from the private sector, civil society, government, UN agencies, and academia to learn about and help shape its upcoming products and explore how companies can advance good corporate water stewardship practices.
- Mandate Multi-stakeholder Session Meeting Summary
- Participants List
- Accelerating Corporate Action on WASH Meeting Summary
Subscribe to Posts by Email
Get future posts to the Water Stewardship Leaders Blog in your Inbox!